Saturday 27 August 2016

Winter Bloom Scarf

The scarf I made was my daughter's idea. She was complaining that her scarf was boring. she wanted to have a flower scarf. She made a request when she was 4 years old. It was really funny at the same time I was amazed how she had been motivated to wear something flowery even if it is winter.

She told me, she will looked more beautiful when she will have flower around her neck. Her imagination of having a garland of flower even winter, motivates me in making this "winter bloom scarf."

The materials I used to create the roses is pink felt sheets and green felt for the leaves . I did not use the one from Dollar store instead I bought the materials from Fabricville because the materials are softer than the felt sheet in Dollar store.

The scarf is handmade and sewed it manually. It took me several days to finish because of too much details on it.

My daughter really loves it. Several winters she was wearing it but at this time she used this scarf to decorate her bed. I will take a picture one day & post it here soon.

My eldest son was also requesting to have one but it was not granted since the scarf is so girliesh. I promised to make one for him unfortunately until now, I cannot think a better one for my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everybody is welcome to make a comments but be nice, no rudeness please. Thank you!

CPMBux.Com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Increase Website Traffic