Thursday 6 October 2016

Daycare Classroom Decoand the Meaning


This was my classroom decorations last year 2015 - 2016. 

I got this ideas from online while searching for a daycare classroom decorations. I just forgot the site, sorry but I give credit to the owner of that picture who posted on that blog. Though the arts and crafts I made is different but the main idea is the same.

This is the meaning of my classroom decoration last year
I will enumerate what I did here:
  • The plant - represents our classroom
  • The two branches - represents two groups
  • Two flowers - the stigma (yellow part of the flower located in the middle) represent the teachers or the educators who taking care of the children in each group
  • The 8 petals on each flower - they are the children in their respective groups
  • 5 drops of water - the way we treats children in our classroom (Care, Respect, Patience, Love and Kindness)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everybody is welcome to make a comments but be nice, no rudeness please. Thank you!

CPMBux.Com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Increase Website Traffic